Master Choroplethr Today!
Mapmaking in R with Choroplethr will give you the skills and confidence to succeed at your next mapping project in R!
This course will get you immediately creating statistical maps in R using the choroplethr package. After taking this course you will be able to:
- Conduct exploratory analysis using maps in R
- Create 220 different maps, from US ZIP Codes to Countries of the world
- Map your own data
- Understand the limitations of visualizing data with maps
The lessons consist of videos with downloadable code samples. The 220 maps are:
- US States, Counties, ZIP Codes (ZCTAs) and Census Tracts (California only)
- A World map (171 countries)
- State / Province maps (Administrative Level 1 Maps) of 215 countries
Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you buy the course, watch the videos, and do not find the content valuable, then I will give you a refund.
Ari Lamstein is a software engineer and data analyst in San Francisco, California. He is the author of several popular R packages, including Choroplethr. He has spoken internationally on mapping demographic statistics in R.